Gift Certificates - T&Cs
The Amoret Muse Gift Certificates are a great gift idea - whether it be a last minute e-gift card or a physical certificate you can hand deliver (or have mailed) for that special touch.
All gift certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash (all or in part)
- All gift certificates must be used before the expiry date. Once the expiry date has passed, the randomly generated code relating to the gift certificate is automatically disabled and it cannot be amended or extended
- For purchases made using a gift certificate and the product is faulty, it can be returned (see our returns policy) and a credit will be provided. Cash refunds will not be provided.
- Gift certificates are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. Please treat the gift certificate like cash.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia